Wednesday 12 January 2011

Baby coming preeeety soon now or should that be ow

Sorry for the cystitis update but prob due to antics described in last big post - holding on for 4 hours has almost certainly ensured I have this - so I need to drink cranberry juice ( ack I HATE the stuff - takes the linings of my teeth) and pop to chemist at lunch for drugs - lots of em) . It;s a sneaky little blighter is cystitis - that lovely blissful feeling as you go for your ( long awaited TUT not any more) wee only to have that owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww burny hurty horridness at the end. You KNOW you have to drink more to flush out the bladder - but you know what's coming at the end of that wee.* sobs with self pity.

By the way dear reader I predicted eyebrow child will do the same when he is older. I have predicted this several times. One day you will turn on the news to discover that a young man in the NW has gone into a school and opened fire on the staff. I have lots of reasons to back this up - but they are for another time.
So ( need to go back now and see where I got up to in the birthing story of 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!