Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back to work

Well, today is BLACK TUESDAY - I have to back to work. It's dark outside. Children have been dispatched out the door...with my mantra ringing in their ears
" Have you got everything? Lunch? Books? Bus Pass? WATCH THE ROADS. Work hard. HAve a GOOD  DAYYYYYYYY"
Work severely interferes with my holiday lifestyle of pottering about and who will knit the cardigan when I am not here?
But I do love work and the stuff the children I work with say.
Quote of last year has to be the completely random " I can make static electricity with my eyebrows"
Back later. want another tree pic??? here is it......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!