Thursday 24 February 2011

Thursday of Half Term blues...

It's Thursday. Half term has zipped by. Today I shall be trying out my negotiation skills. I am not sure I have any, ( though bartering the man in Millets down another tenner has given me confidence) but I am going to try for a much better phone from Orange when I ring up to renew my contract. I shall of course lie about leaving them. I do need to research what I could get on other networks/plans. It's looking like I shall be forced to get a touch screen phone. I am never ever having a Samsung again - the camera is SHOCKING.

Sony Erikksons I have found to have the best cameras. I'm not even that arsed about mp. I use a mobile for two reasons. Taking photos and texting. One of the down sides to a touch screen is I will no longer be able to text one handed.
I am now confused dot com - even by looking on like minded sites I am still unsure what to go with. Hmmmm

 O well I suppose I should get ready for my sister, who is coming to pick me up to go to the doctors with her. Harry, the baby I helped deliver ( see really early posts) is being checked for jaundice. Fingers crossed the little man is ok. He is far too sweet to be ill.

11.19am - back from town. Little man has to go to hospital for full check up so Aunty Rachel gets to baby sit the other three tomorrow! Madeleine must think I am unrinaryily obsessed! She is being potty trained ergo I ask her every two minutes if she needs a wee! She is bringing her potty tomorrow as wee wee on potty = sweeties! Hey, it worked for mine. Pavlov certainly knew his onions!

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky you don't live in the Congo Basin. When it rains over here it's like someone's playing the drums on your head.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!