Wednesday 2 March 2011

Jokes

Nothing cheers me up more than when I get a joke text from a friend - especially when it's a 'really really tickles my funnybones funny!'

So I am going to collect them here - the GOOD ones!
Here's one I got off my friend last night.

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor at the foot of my bed......
..........At first I was afraid........I was petrified

Giggleometer for me 9.5/10

Woooo I just texted this in to the radio station - and I had it read out!!! :) Just living up to my  name!
Rachelradiostar xx

2 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE that made me laugh! Going to spread this joke around like it was the common cold!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!