Tuesday 9 October 2012

A Lament .Terrible Tuesday

I am not looking forward to today at all.
Specifically from 1.35pm on,
The most challenging class IN. The . World
and I prepare to do battle.

It's one they never win,
I'm not famous for giving in.
( I never do )
But it's such a hard slog to get the work done,
On my own.

My support for the session, is ill.
Hope she gets better soon.
Real soon, like by 1.35pm
You never know.....

I do know;
it'll be carnage
I am hoping that
by writing this,
I change the fate

And my lessons will go smoothly.

Sigh.
Keep your fingers crossed. Please.

5 comments:

  1. owwww there is nothing worse! I so enjoy my classes that if I have to teach a class I hate its practically the end of the world for me. Def feel for you!!!

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yea, I want to know too. Inquiring minds want to know!

      Delete
  3. Okay, I'm caught up. Silly me, I should read everything before I respond when I'm two days behind. Glad it went okay.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!