Monday 10 June 2013

Come on Harry xxx

 Today Harry will go under General Anaesthetic for the nth time. This time, as I posted a while ago, the exam has been brought forward to just four weeks after the last one.  Those consultants ( which my phone wants to write as co sultanas !! ) saw something they were not sure about. Let's hope it turns out to be NOTHING. I know Lisa has the cold fingers of doubt gripping her shoulder. This morning is going to be long as I wait to hear. 
Cancer really really STINKS. 
Come on Harry, be brave little man
Love from Aunty Rachel xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sending strongest vibes possible to that little lad and sincerely hoping all goes well.

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!