Saturday 14 December 2013

Ninjabreadmen!

My beloved HG bought these for me! I am absolutely tickled pink with them! They have kept me amused for hours! I love the name, I love the idea, I just love them!




So instead of doing the ironing I whipped up a batch of gingerbread dough and faffed about in the kitchen for a few hours! I used some white chocolate on the ninjas and will use red for their belts and masks! I finally had a go as using upside down gingerbread men to make reindeers and found a random Christmas tree cutter! 
Today I have sorted around the rest of my cupboards, and although the rest of the house looks like a bomb went off, the inside of my kitchen cupboards are sparkly and clean and tidy! I'm coughing as I type due to the plaster dust from the Uni one's bedroom. The ceiling will be papered tomorrow as I put my tree up ( finally ) in the afternoon. I was going to tell you something else....but I've forgotten!!! It may have involved Cauliflower soup and my new neighbours, but I don't think that was it!! Back soon :-) 
Rachel Gingerbread Artiste Radiostar! 


3 comments:

  1. Love your gingerbread creations. The ninjas look such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Rachel. I was reasonably industrious for Christmas as well. I baked wheatfree and cane sugar and sweetener free crunchies. I also made a fruit cake also wheatfree and sugar free. In both cases I sweetened with honey and dates - not perfect for a diabetic but a better alternative. My eldest daughter will not eat any dried fruit besides for dates so she had her first ever fruit cake.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!