Wednesday 25 June 2014

It's my Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me and to some singing bloke called George Michael and RIP Michael Jackson who died on my birthday!!
Today I am at work as usual, I got up and made the lunches as usual and I'm running late as usual!

I just had a heart stopping moment as I had an email off the lotto. If you've ever had one you'll know the little bubble of excitement it creates!! Congratulations, it read, we have exciting news about your ticket!! I logged in all a tremble.



£2.90


Two whole pounds and ninety pence! Well it's better than a slap round the chops with a wet kipper!!

I'll be making cakes for the staffroom later on, will be blogging them too because it's something I've wanted to do but haven't yet! Ooooh mystery and intrigue!

Till then, ciao for now my lovelies xx

Rachel *eternally 28 birthday girl* Radiostar xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy birthday Rachel.....there you are then it has got to be a real lucky birthday if you have just won on the lotto!!!
    Hope you get tremendously SPOILT!!!!!


    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!